Welcome Wayfarer to An Unknown Kraftsman!
I’m a Humanist Chaplain & Wayfarer helping to cultivate life via:
- Łife Rhythms & Rituals such as: Weddings, Coming-of Age ceremonies, Solstice/Equinox rituals, Divorce Ceremonies, Memorials & Baby Namings
- Creativity Consulting- working together with artists and other creative talents to actively breakthrough barriers to creativity
- Community Outreach direct action inside & outside the Humanist/Freethought community. I do and have done trauma-informed Adult Education, Job coaching/training mentoring, etc.
- I strongly advocate interfaith work for we are all one family, one Kosmos.
- “Cup bearing” a FRIENDLY EAR to pour your joys and sorrows into, I welcome all🙂
My view of Humanism roots itself in the Nature & flows from some of the earliest expressions of Humanistic thought in the East (6 century B.C.E) to collect in the pool of the present . I believe that
the mere expression of existence is a sacred goodness to be celebrated & encountered directly. Being a student and Wayfarer inspires me to seek my own Way while helping others on their Way.
Daily, I strive to live a disciplined life of meditation, Creative expression, learning & ADVENTURE in the hope that this will
render one a more effective member of humanity while experiencing the ineffable.
I yearn to help others paint their canvas of their lives & I do this through encouraging
others to push themselves past real &/or imagined limits. This blog is my personal
articulation of meaning making & my goal is to discover with others the highest heights of humanity as best as one can. Thank your time and kindness.