Welcome Wayfarer to An Unknown Kraftsman!
I’m a Trauma-Informed Humanist Chaplain/Wayfarer helping others in creating their lives via:
- Łife Rhythm & Ritual Celebrations such as: Weddings, Coming-of Age ceremonies, Solstice/Equinox rituals, Divorce Ceremonies, Memorials, & Baby Namings.
- Creativity Consulting- I’m experienced in offering a Humanistic perspective while collaborating with artists, entrepreneurs, & all others wishing to actively break through barriers to creativity.
- Community Outreach I believe that clergy should work within the greater HUMAN community with direct action as a guide. In my capacity as trauma-informed clergy, I have worked hard in the fields of ministry, human services, & education helping others propel their lives FORWARD .
- I strongly advocate & practice interfaith work; for we are all one family, one Kosmos.
- “Cup bearing” I am available as a FRIENDLY EAR to pour all your joys and sorrows into. Faithless? Faithful? Neither? I welcome all 🙂
My Way of Humanism roots itself in Nature & flows from some of the earliest expressions of Humanistic thought (arising in the East circa 5 century B.C.E), flowing through the wealth of our various human traditions to collect in the pool of the present. My heart laughs its assertion that each expression of existence is a sacred goodness to be celebrated & encountered directly. Being a Wayfarer inspires me to seek my own Way while helping others on their individual journeys.
Daily, I strive to live a simple & contemplative life of meditative/creative expressions, service, study, & ADVENTURE. My hope is that my journey will render me a more effective member of humanity while opening me to the fullness of the Kosmos!
I yearn to help others paint the canvas of their lives; encouraging my sisters & brothers to grow to their highest heights. I help them achieve this by working with them in the eternal Present. I share my perspective & experiences while helping inspire perseverance despite imagined & real limitations. This blog is part of my personal articulation of growing meaning; documenting my Wayfaring as I partner with my brothers and sisters. Thank you for your time and kindness!
With You upon the Way,
An Unknown Kraftsman-Humanist Chaplain